Allied Siding and Windows has searched the universe of window manufacturers to select the finest, award-winning products.
Allied refuses to sell a ‘no name’ home window or unknown brand, and prefers to trust the experts of the industry to deliver the best possible products and results. Allied Siding and Windows installs more windows in Texas homes than any other company, using only factory-trained crews and our signature 14 Point Production Checklist. The company’s portfolio includes replacement windows from Andersen, Simonton, and Don Young.
For the discriminating homeowner, Allied Siding and Windows is proud to offer Andersen replacement windows and doors, backed by Andersen’s 100 year reputation for quality and excellence.
The Woodright window from Andersen features a genuine wood interior to give your home the look and warmth of natural wood. A composite material forms the exterior to protect against the extremes of the Texas climate.
For those seeking the heritage of Anderson but not necessarily a wood window, Allied Siding and Windows carries theAndersen 100 Series. Specifically designed for the southern climate, this window offers exquisite design and bountiful color options. The Andersen 100 series is constructed from an exclusive composite called Fibrex, a combination of wood shavings, vinyl & Andersen’s “secret sauce”. The finished product is an extremely strong frame that is environmentally responsible and more heat tolerant.
Through a unique partnership with Simonton Windows, Allied Siding and Windows developed the private label Generations Window Collection, which features custom windows, a Lifetime Labor warranty, and a fully transferable, Double Lifetime product Warranty.
Allied’s exclusive use of these industry-leading windows, in combination with their stringent construction and production practices, ensure an optimum level of performance, results, and satisfaction.
Did you know that…?
- All of the windows installed by Allied Siding and Windows are custom made and fitted specifically for each customer’s home, eliminating the inefficient practice of “forcing” stock windows into existing openings.
- Allied DOES NOT CHARGE EXTRA to remove and dispose of old windows.
- Allied will move and arrange furnishings and appointments as needed, including blinds and curtains.
And did you know that The Generations Windows Collection by Allied Siding and Windows is available in a variety of styles, designs, and prices and features…?
- Premium, extruded vinyl which is virtually maintenance free.
- Fusion-welded frame and sash construction to create rigid units for increased strength.
- A streamlined Air Lok™ that provides partial ventilation.
- A contoured, extruded lift rail that will not loosen or break off over time.
- A stainless steel coil spring balance system to raise and lower the sash that never needs adjustment.
- A unique Lap-Lok™ that connects with rail overlaps and interlocks with the sash to provide a tight seal.
- Fin seal weather-stripping that creates multiple barriers against air infiltration.
- A ¾ insulating glass unit with a U-channel spacer design to lower conduction rate and provide better thermal protection.
- Vinyl profiles chambered for energy efficiency.
- Optional Low E/Argon-filled glass to reduce heat loss in winter and maintain air-conditioned air in the summer.
Simonton Ranks Highest Four Consecutive Years in Customer Satisfaction with Windows and Patio Doors
Allied Siding and Windows is also pleased to offer homeowners the option of PolyPour Aluminum Thermal Break replacement windows from Don Young.
Based in Dallas, Texas, The Don Young Company builds commercial-grade aluminum replacement windows that feature a thermal break, separating the inside metal from the outside metal with very high-density catalyzed polyurethane. Generically, this engineered design is called “pour and de-bridge” in reference to the extrusion process, but Allied and Don Young call it PolyPour. These windows set Don Young’s aluminum lines apart from conventional, old-fashioned aluminum windows that have no thermal breaks. Even those that do may not meet Don Young’s high standards. For example, Don Young windows from Allied Siding and Windows feature wide thermal breaks in the jambs, heads, sills, and all sashes of these windows, aligning for maximum thermal performance. Lesser windows have thinner breaks, may not align, and may even have no thermal break in their sashes or sills. PolyPour windows from Don Young Company fight condensation and have significantly better insulating values than any cheap “builder grade” aluminum window. If you are looking for an option to wood or vinyl windows, PolyPour by Don Young from Allied Siding and Windows may make a smart choice.
The best products, the finest features, and high performance construction and installation crews make Allied Siding and Windows your first choice for Energy Efficient Replacement Windows in Houston and Austin.
Contact Us for a FREE ESTIMATE!