Find top of the line replacement windows for your home at Allied Siding and Windows.
Allied refuses to sell a ‘no name’ home window, or unknown brand. Instead, we provide our customers with the best possible products, from the most trusted brands.
Allied Siding and Windows has searched the globe to select the finest manufacturers – all offering award winning products – and bring to the Houston area. Our portfolio includes replacement windows from Anderson, Simonton and Don Young.
Our exclusive use of these industry-leading windows, in combination with our stringent construction and production practices, ensures optimum levels of home replacement window performance.
Anderson Home Replacement Windows and Doors:
Allied Siding and Windows is proud to offer Andersen replacement windows and doors, backed by Andersen’s 100 year reputation for quality and excellence.
The Woodright window features a genuine wood interior to give your home the look and warmth of natural wood. Woodright windows are built from a composite material to protect against Texas climate extremities.
The Anderson 100 Series is also an option for those seeking the heritage of Anderson, but not necessarily a wood window. Specifically designed for the southern climate, like our climate in Houston, TX, this window offers exquisite design and bountiful color options. Constructed from an exclusive composite called Fibrex, The Andersen 100 series is composed of a combination of wood shavings, vinyl & Andersen’s “secret sauce”. The finished product is an extremely strong, environmentally responsible and heat tolerate, replacement window frame perfect for the long Houston summers.
In partnership with Simonton Windows, Allied offers customers the private label Generations Window Collection. Simonton has ranked highly four consecutive years in customer satisfaction with home windows and patio doors.
The Generation Windows Collection features customized windows that are available in a variety of styles, designs, and prices. Additionally, the Generation Windows Collection features:
- A lifetime labor warranty and a fully transferable, double lifetime product warranty
- Maintenance free premium, extruded vinyl
- Special sash construction and a Fusion-welded frame which creates rigid units and increases strength
- A streamlined Air Lok™ that provides partial ventilation
- A contoured, extruded lift rail that does not loosen or break with time.
- Stainless steel coil spring and balance system allows for an adjustable sash
- A unique Lap-Lok™ provides a tight seal
- Fin seal weather-stripping creates multiple barriers against air infiltration
- A ¾ insulating glass unit with a U-channel spacer design lowers conduction rate to provide more thermal protection
- Energy efficient Vinyl profiles Optional Low E/Argon-filled glass reduces heat loss in winter and maintains air-conditioning throughout summer months
If you are looking for wood or vinyl windows. Allied Siding and Windows is also pleased to offer homeowners the option of PolyPour Aluminum Thermal Break home replacement windows from Don Young. The Don Young Company specializes in building aluminum replacement windows, featuring an aluminum break that utilizes catalyzed polyurethane to separate outside and inside metals. Historically, this process has been referred to as “pour and de-bridge”. However, Don Young and Allied have teamed up to call this ‘Polypour’.
Polypour Replacement Windows are a step up from traditional aluminum windows with no thermal breaks. While windows of poorer quality may feature thinner breaks, misalignment, and an absence of thermal breaks in sashes or sills, Allied and Don Young’s Polypour Replacement Windows feature wide thermal breaks in jambs, heads, sills and sashes – making for maximum thermal performance. These unique windows have the ability to fight off condensation and offer better insulation than other cheap “builder grade” aluminum windows.
Allied Siding and Windows has installed more replacement windows than any other company in Texas. Did you know…?
- We follow a 14 point production checklist and employ highly trained factory crews to ensure quality windows and installation.
- All of the windows installed by Allied Siding and Windows are custom made and fitted specifically for each customer’s home, eliminating the inefficient practice of “forcing” stock windows into existing openings.
- Allied DOES NOT CHARGE EXTRA to remove and dispose of old windows.
- Allied will move and arrange furnishings and appointments as needed, including blinds and curtains.
- Allied Siding and Windows offers the best products, the finest features, and high performance construction and installation crews, making us your first choice for Energy Efficient Replacement Windows in Houston and Austin.
Contact Us for a FREE ESTIMATE!