A Shingle Is Not Just A Shingle
A high quality, properly installed roof not only enhances the look and potential resale value of your home, it protects your family from the elements and reduces your electricity bills. To ensure the maximum performance of your roof, choose Allied Siding and Windows and our top rated Duration® shingles and ventilated roofing. These decorative, protective weather and temperature shields are available from Allied in a number of styles and colors to match your home’s exterior and style aesthetics.
What Homeowners Like about Duration® Shingles
- Highest Available Standard Wind Warranty
- 130 MPH for Duration® & Duration® Premium Shingles (15 years)
- Only 4 nails required to qualify for 130 mph wind warranty which means less deck penetrations
- A product engineered for performance
- A broad color offering of popular and designer colors that offer unique curb appeal
- The well known Owens Corning™ brand
The SureNail® Technology Difference
- Nail anywhere in the 1 ½” wide nail zone up to 21/12 slopes for faster and consistent application
- The industry’s first and only 4 nail / 130mph wind warranty shingle developed and engineered for performance in high winds
- 4 Nail installation equates to cost and time savings
- Non-granulated nail zone reduces wear and maintenance on nail guns
- A clearly differentiated product engineered to deliver customer pleasing performance
- Extra-wide adhesive bands, exclusive to Owens Corning Roofing & Asphalt Shingles are specially formulated to strongly bond the shingle layers together in all weather conditions
Why Choose Allied and Duration®?
- A differentiated product with unique selling features for in home presentations
- A product engineered for high wind performance
- The wide, clearly delineated nail zone
- The industry’s highest 4-nail wind warranty
- Up to 15% faster application speed *
- The excellent sealing action of TruBond® sealant
- Tremendous “lay flat” characteristics and a better looking roof upon job completion
Allied is pleased to install roofing consistent with the Owens Corning Preferred Roofing System Limited Warranty. Because Allied Siding & Windows is a Preferred Contractor of Owens Corning, the Owens Corning warranty has greater benefits for Allied customers.
Peace of Mind
Standard Warranties have a very limited “non-prorated” period where there is 100% coverage for both material defects and labor to repair or replace them. With the Preferred Protection Roofing System Limited Warranty, you can rest easy knowing you have this extra coverage for a longer period of time.
The Preferred Protection Roofing System Limited Warranty provides 100% coverage for both material defects and the labor to repair or replace them, including tear-off and disposal.
Whether you’re staying in your home for years to come or plan to sell, the Preferred Protection Roofing System Limited Warranty is an excellent investment. If you’re planning to sell, you can transfer the warranty once anytime during the life of the warranty, making it highly desirable to future home buyers.
|Standard Warranty Coverage||Preferred Protection Warranty Coverage|
|Shingles||Warranty Length||Wind Resistance||TruPROtection Period||Wind Warranty Coverage||TruPROtection Period||Wind Warranty Coverage|
|Duration with SureNail Technology||Lifetime||130 MPH||10 Years||15 Years||50 Years||15 Years|
* Additional warranty details are available from Allied’s Product Specialist. For a free estimate, click here.
Contact Us for a FREE ESTIMATE!