Find Top Of The Line Window Replacements For Your Home At Allied Siding and Windows
Allied refuses to sell a ‘no name’ home window, or unknown brand. Instead, we provide our customers with the best possible window replacement from the most trusted brands.
Allied Siding and Windows has searched the globe to select the finest manufacturers – all offering award winning products – and bring to the Houston area. Our portfolio includes affordable window replacements from Andersen, Simonton and Don Young. For over 70 years, Simonton® Windows & Doors has delivered best-in-class products and services to our valued homeowners, giving them the peace of mind they trust and count on. Our exclusive use of these industry-leading windows, in combination with our stringent construction and production practices, ensures optimum levels of home replacement window performance.
For those with discriminating taste, the Duration series offers the look of classic wood windows with the ease of vinyl. A multitude of options allow you to design these windows and doors for maximum beauty and efficiency.
• Sophisticated design mirrors the look of traditional wood windows.
• Excellent thermal performance with standard Low E glass and Argon gas.
• Decorum® style options include exterior color, interior woodgrain and metal hardware finishes.
• Advanced glass options for maximum efficiency, increased sound dampening and security.
• Allied 100 Year Warranty – Includes accidental glass breakage coverage and covers everything on the window including the screen.
EnergyWise Plus Windows and Doors By Simonton
A good balance of energy efficiency, durability and beauty make the EnergyWise Plus Window by Simonton a great choice. Featuring a narrow frame design, EnergyWise Plus Windows offer a wider viewing area and more natural light with the weatherability and energy efficiency your home needs.
• Narrow frame design provides expansive views and more natural light
• An impressive selection of shapes, sizes and glass and grid options means you can choose a look that will suit your home perfectly
• Stepped sill to quickly direct water away from the window
• A Double-Lifetime Limited Warranty provides comforting peace of mind
• Optional Triple Silver Low E glass with Argon gas helps reduce heat loss in the winter and maintain air-conditioned air during the summer
Impact Resistant Windows Made For Coastal Living.
The StormBreaker Plus window combines the very best of impact resistance with the low maintenance of a vinyl window.• Storm Protection – Impact-resistant KeepSafe Maximum® glass features a durable interlayer that protects the home from flying debris. During a hurricane, flying debris may break the exterior pane of glass but the laminated glass will stay intact to protect the home. • Peace and Quiet – The sound-dampening plastic interlayer provides a 50% sound reduction over
• Storm Protection – Impact-resistant KeepSafe Maximum® glass features a durable interlayer that protects the home from flying debris. During a hurricane, flying debris may break the exterior pane of glass but the laminated glass will stay intact to protect the home.
• Peace and Quiet – The sound-dampening plastic interlayer provides a 50% sound reduction over standard glass and reduces unwanted outside noise with a STC Rating of 35.
• Increased Security – Because they’re impact-resistant, Coastal Impact Series windows and doors are very difficult to penetrate—helping to deter intruders.
• Weatherability – Vinyl has excellent insulating properties and can stand up against extreme weather conditions year after year.
• Optional Triple Silver Low E glass with Argon gas.