Additional Products From Allied Siding & Windows
While we’re known for our roofing, siding, window and patio solutions, we also offer several other products that can make your house a home.
Whether you’re looking to enhance your home’s curb appeal with a striking entry door or upgrade the sliding glass door leading to your patio, Allied offers a host of nationally known brands to choose from.
No matter the brand you choose, all our options are:
- Low Maintenance
- Energy Efficiant
As a well-established manufacturer of entry doors and other products, ProVia has built a reputation for quality in the building industry.
With every ProVia product, customers can expect:
• Outstanding service
• Attention to detail
• ENERGY-STAR certified
ProVia doors are highly customizable to fit your specific needs. Each pre-finished and ready-to-install door is custom fit down to one-eighth inch.
Simonton® Windows & Doors
Patio doors from Simonton make stylish additions to any Texas home without sacrificing space. No matter your style, Simonton has the product to best fit your home and design preferences.
Simonton’s custom replacement vinyl patio doors are available in two forms:
- Sliding patio doors usher light into your home in classic and contemporary styles.
- Swinging patio doors bring old-world charm to your home with either French hinged or centered doors.
Simonton strives to exceed every customer’s expectations with expert craftsmanship and attention to detail.
With a wide range of styles from ¾ Lite Patio Doors to Vented Sidelight Patio Doors, Neuma has the patio door for you. Every Neuma door is crafted with the highest quality composite fiberglass featuring Hydroshield Technology for impeccable durability, security and appearance.
Neuma doors allow homeowners to enjoy the look of a wood or metal door without problems like:
As the industry leader in designing quality fiberglass and composite doors, Neuma ensures a lifetime of dependability for each door system they sell.
Since Therma-Tru introduced the first fiberglass door in 1983, they have been the preferred entry door brand among building professionals.
Therma-Tru has won numerous industry awards, including:
• Consumer Digest Best Buy: Classic-Craft® Entry Doors and Fiber-Classic® Entry Doors
• Professional Builder 101 Best New Product: Pulse Vented Sidelites, Fiber-Classic Vented Sidelites and Smooth Star® Vented Sidelites
• No. 1 in Builder Brand Use Study
• Golden Hammer Award from Hardware + Building Supply Dealer
Therma-Tru doors are highly customizable and available in numerous finishes and styles so you’ll be happy with every part of the final product.
RainProTM Gutter Options
As the saying goes, the bigger the better – especially here in Texas! That’s why Allied offers RainPro Design Series gutters to Texas homeowners.
RainPro gutters offer a large capacity, ultimate home protection and attractive curb appeal. Best of all, RainPro gutters feature a lifetime “no clog” warranty.
A few other benefits include RainPro’s:
• Unique profile and architectural styling in a wide range of designer color choices
• Custom cut and fit to work seamlessly with your home
• Heavier gauge metal than traditional gutter systems for added strength and durability
• Larger-than-standard gutter bottom and downspout, which handle more water to protect your roof from damage
Contact Allied online today to discuss how you can customize your home or call one of our showrooms:
Name-Brand Doors & Top-Tier Gutters
• Highly customizable
• Custom fit down to one-eighth inch
• ENERGY-STAR certified
• Created by professional craftsmen1
• ENERGY-STAR qualified
• Hydroshield protection
• Fiberglass with classic wood appearance
• No rotting or warping3
Simonton Windows & Doors
• Custom colors and hardware
• ENERGY-STAR partnership
• Reduced outdoor noise levels
• Protected furniture and flooring2
• Original fiberglass door creator
• Attention to detail in design and style
• Built-in security and durability features
• 80% are ENERGY-STAR qualified4
• 18.5% thicker than ordinary gutters
• Guaranteed not to scratch, crack or peel
• Backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal