It’s Time To Build Something Timeless
Installed on over 5.5 million homes from coast to coast, James Hardie® fiber cement siding products are designed to resist the most extreme conditions while romancing the senses. Enjoy the warm, natural character of wood with unprecedented peace of mind. It’s easy to see what makes James Hardie the market leader.
Protect your home with North America’s #1 brand of siding backed by exceptional warranties. Unlike other brands, James Hardie doesn’t prorate its warranty coverage, James Hardie stands behind its siding 100% for 30 years. ColorPlus Technology finishes and HardieTrim boards come with 15-year limited warranties.
James Hardie uses the highest quality raw materials and proprietary additives for enhanced strength and moisture protection.
Baked-on color delivers a beautiful finish that resists fading and makes a lasting impression.
Offers homeowners an unrivaled collection of design options with exceptional warranties through a single, trusted manufacturer.
A House Wrap Engineered for Superior Performance
Your siding project is not complete without a house wrap. DuPont™ Tyvek® HomeWrap® is the original house wrap, incorporating unique material science that helps keep air and water out, while letting water vapor escape. As a result, it can contribute to improved building durability by helping to protect homes against damaging wind and rain that can penetrate the exterior cladding.
• Resists water penetration
• Resists air penetration
• Allows moisture vapor to pass through
• Stops air movement through the walls, helping insulation perform closer to its full R-value, to provide a more energy-efficient home
James Hardie Gold Primer: A Strong Foundation Now - And For Years To Come.
A quality primer is the first step to ensuring that the paint color you select beautifully expresses a home’s true character now – and for years to come. James Hardie’s distinctive gold primer is climate-tested and engineered for use with paint on James Hardie fiber cement siding products. It helps to provide consistent, long-lasting paint adhesion, even in the most demanding conditions.
Choose From Countless Paint Color Combinations, All Backed By A Lifetime Warranty
Sherwin-Williams has been a leader in paint technology for over 140 years. Allied Siding & Windows chooses Sherwin-Williams Resilience® acrylic latex paint for all our James Hardie primed product installations.Sherwin-Williams has been a leader in paint technology for over 140 years. Allied Siding & Windows chooses Sherwin-Williams Resilience® acrylic latex paint for all our James Hardie primed product installations.
We don’t let weather worries ruin our painting schedule. Resilience® Exterior Acrylic Latex paint gives painted exteriors exceptional moisture resistance so we don’t have to postpone painting when the forecast calls for rain, or quit working early in the day because of dew.
• Formulated with exclusive MoistureGuard™ Technology for revolutionary moisture resistance in half the time of traditional latex paints — paint later in the day with confidence and less concern about dew or impending rain.
• A mildew resistant coating
• Outstanding durability and dirt resistance
• Backed by a Limited Warranty
For Lasting Color, Only James Hardie’s Exclusive Colorplus® Technology Provides Color You Can Count On.
James Hardie’s advanced ColorPlus® Technology finishes deliver the ultimate in aesthetics and performance. That’s because ColorPlus products aren’t simply painted at the factory, multiple coats of color are baked onto the board, creating a vibrant, consistent finish that performs better, lasts longer and looks brighter on your home.
James Hardie applies multiple coats (50% more than your average house painter uses) of their proprietary finish to every surface and edge of their siding and trim, leaving no spot uncovered.
Between coats, James Hardie cures the finish in a controlled environment for an even stronger bond that resists chipping, peeling and cracking.
Vinyl siding and paint both fade in the sun. ColorPlus® Technology resists fading and looks good for longer.
Enhance Your Home With James Hardie’s Exclusive Luxurious Artisan Collection. James Hardie’s Artisan® collection is for those with impeccable taste. Offering gorgeous, deep shadow lines and extra thick boards, Artisan lap siding and trim will set your home apart. Breaking free from the flat lines of typical modern homes, the multi-dimensional lines of Artisan Lap cast stunning, deep shadow lines across any home’s exterior design. This dramatic style and sophistication blend with the structural integrity you can expect from James Hardie.
• Distinctively deep shadow lines
• Ability to miter corners
• Tongue and groove joints provide low profile seams
• Backed by a 30-year limited non-prorated warranty
An Allied Siding and Windows’ installation crews receive quarterly training for each manufacturer of the products we install. A Commitment to Training Allied Siding and Windows’ installation crews receive quarterly training for each manufacturer of the products we install.
Each training session includes:
• Instructions by a manufacturer representative
• Hands-on application and classroom instruction
• Sharing of best practice methods
• Final evaluation and testing by a manufacturer representative
Allied Siding and Windows is proud to be a James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor. When you work with a James Hardie Elite Preferred Remodeler, you’re working with the best siding contractor in the industry.
As a James Hardie Elite Preferred Remodeler, Allied Siding and Windows adheres to James Hardie’s program requirements:
• Compliance with Installation Best Practices
• Regular & Random Installation Audits by James Hardie
• Professional Sales Approach • Satisfactory record with the BBB or other Accredited Agency
• Satisfactory credit report
• State Licensed
• Liability insurance $1,000,000 per occurrence
• Workman’s compensation Insurance
• Satisfactory background check with at least 6 past clients