Build Something Timeless With Allied Siding & Windows and James Hardie®
Installed on over 5.5 million homes from coast to coast, James Hardie® fiber cement siding products are designed to resist the most extreme conditions while romancing the senses. Enjoy the warm, natural character of wood with unprecedented peace of mind. It’s easy to see what makes James Hardie the market leader.
Protect your home with North America’s #1 brand of siding backed by exceptional warranties. Unlike other brands, James Hardie doesn’t prorate its warranty coverage, James Hardie stands behind its siding 100% for 30 years. ColorPlus Technology finishes and HardieTrim boards come with 15-year limited warranties.
James Hardie uses the highest quality raw materials and proprietary additives for enhanced strength and moisture protection.
Baked-on color delivers a beautiful finish that resists fading and makes a lasting impression.
Offers homeowners an unrivaled collection of design options with exceptional warranties through a single, trusted manufacturer.
James Hardie’s Best-Selling Product
It is no accident HardiePlank® Lap Siding is James Hardie’s best-selling product. A primary reason so many choose it for their siding project is because HardiePlank Lap Siding is more durable than many traditional masonry products, especially in warm, humid climates such as Houston’s.
HardiePlank fiber cement lap siding also requires little maintenance and is highly resistant to a variety of damaging elements, including:
- High winds
- Moisture damage
Allied Siding & Windows can protect your home with any one of the four HardiePlank Lap Siding styles. Each comes Engineered for Climate® and pre-primed or in 23 baked-on ColorPlus finishes.
- Select Cedarmill – This siding provides a natural, soft-looking appearance that closely mimics real cedar. It is ideal on woodsy ranches or historic homes.
- Smooth – Like its name suggests, this lap siding has a classic, simple look that pairs well with coastal homes and ranches.
- Beaded Cedar Mill – This lap siding was inspired by coastal communities and gives your home a unique charm.
- Beaded Smooth – This style combines the simple vibe of smooth with a tailored touch for a more modern appearance that pairs well with new construction homes.
A House Wrap Engineered for Superior Performance
Your siding project is not complete without a house wrap. DuPont™ Tyvek® HomeWrap® is the original house wrap, incorporating unique material science that helps keep air and water out while letting water vapor escape. As a result, it can contribute to improved building durability by helping to protect homes against damaging wind and rain that would otherwise penetrate the exterior cladding.
Dupont Tyvek HomeWarp features:
- Resists water and air penetration
- Allows water vapor to pass through
- Stops air movement through the walls, helping insulation perform closer to its full R-value and improving the energy efficiency of your home
James Hardie Gold Primer: A Strong Foundation Now – And for Years to Come
A quality primer is the first step to ensuring that the paint color you select beautifully expresses your home’s true character. James Hardie’s distinctive gold primer is climate-tested and engineered for use with paint on HardiePlank Lap Siding. It helps to provide consistent, long-lasting paint adhesion, even in the most demanding conditions.
Choose From Countless Paint Color Combinations, All Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Sherwin-Williams® has been a leader in paint technology for over 140 years. Allied Siding & Windows chooses Sherwin-Williams Resilience® acrylic latex paint for all our James Hardie primed product installations.
We don’t let weather worries ruin our painting schedule. Resilience Exterior Acrylic Latex paint gives exteriors exceptional moisture resistance, so we don’t have to postpone painting when the forecast calls for rain or quit working early in the day because of dew.
- Formulated with exclusive MoistureGuard™ Technology for revolutionary moisture resistance in half the time of traditional latex paints
- A mildew resistant coating
- Outstanding durability and dirt resistance
- Backed by a limited warranty
James Hardie’s advanced ColorPlus Technology finishes deliver in aesthetics and performance. That’s because ColorPlus products aren’t simply painted at the factory. Multiple coats of color are baked onto the board, creating a vibrant, consistent finish that performs better, lasts longer and looks brighter on your home.
Durable Finish – James Hardie applies multiple coats (50 percent more than the average house painter uses) of their proprietary finish to every surface and edge of their siding and trim, leaving no spot uncovered.
Baked-On Bond – Between coats, James Hardie cures the finish in a controlled environment for an even stronger bond that resists chipping, peeling and cracking.
UV-Ray Resistance – Vinyl siding and paint both fade in the sun. ColorPlus Technology resists fading and looks great for longer.
James Hardie’s Artisan® collection is for those with impeccable taste. Breaking free from the flat lines of typical modern homes, the multi-dimensional lines of Artisan Lap Siding cast stunning, deep shadow lines across any home’s exterior design. This dramatic style and sophistication blend with the structural integrity you can expect from James Hardie.
- Extra thick boards
- Distinctively deep shadow lines
- Ability to miter corners
- Tongue and groove joints provide low profile seams
- Backed by a 30-year limited non-prorated warranty
At Allied Siding & Windows, our installation crews receive quarterly training from each manufacturer of the products we install.
Each training session includes:
- Classroom instruction
- Hands-on application
- Sharing of best practices
- Final evaluation and testing by a manufacturer representative
Allied Siding & Windows is proud to be a James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor. When you work with a James Hardie Elite Preferred Remodeler, you’re working with the best siding contractor in the industry.
As a James Hardie Elite Preferred Remodeler, Allied Siding & Windows adheres to James Hardie’s program requirements:
- Compliance with installation best practices
- Regular and random installation audits by James Hardie
- Professional sales approach
- Satisfactory record with the BBB or other accredited agency
- Satisfactory credit report
- State license
- Liability insurance covering $1,000,000 per occurrence
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- Satisfactory background check with at least six past clients
Are you interested in learning more about your home siding options? Contact Allied Siding & Windows today to receive a FREE estimate!