The nature of home improvement work means that Allied Siding and Windows team members will be working in your home and around your family. Because the company takes that responsibility seriously, Allied uses extra precautions to ensure that all Crew Members and Crew Supervisors meet Allied’s high ethical standards, and comply with company policies.
- Do not play loud music.
- Clean up debris daily.
- Will not ask to use your restrooms.
- Will communicate with you daily.
- Will not interfere with your lifestyle.
A Commitment to Training:
Recognizing that all training is not created equal, Allied Siding and Windows goes to “the source” for its training. Allied’s installation crews receive quarterly training by each manufacturer of the award-winning products they represent to ensure optimum performance.
Each training session includes:
- Instruction by a manufacturer representative.
- Hands-on application.
- Sharing of best practice methods.
- Final evaluation and testing by a manufacturer representative.
Why is Training Important?
- Ultimate product performance
- Protect the manufacturer warranties
- Lifetime workmanship warranty
- Safety for you and your family
- Detailed review of agreed scope of work by Production Coordinator
- Next business day call from Production Coordinator
- Review scope of work and work schedule
- Provide crew supervisor name and contact information
- Crew supervisor call one business day later to schedule site visit
- Confirm scope of work
- Agree to project timing including delivery of materials, etc.
- Regular updates leading up to project commencement
- Daily updates during project completion
- Crew supervisor meeting at completion of project
- Complete inspection of final project
- Address any “punch list” items
- Demonstrate proper care and maintenance of products installed
- Complete REPORT CARD